- Rural Japan: Open Edition Prints
- Skin Apotheke
- Canadian Landscapes - Open Edition Fine Art Photographic Prints
- The Pacific - Open Edition Fine Art Landscape Prints
- Japan: Townscapes, Temples, & Shrines - Open Edition Prints
- English Landscapes and Towns - Open Edition Fine Art Photographic Prints
- A Glimpse of Ireland: Open Edition Prints
- Portraits from India - Limited Edition Photographic Prints
- Iconic Travel Images -- Limited Edition Prints
- English Landscapes and Travel - Limited Edition Fine Art Photogrpahic Prints
Photography & Writing
More of a nomad than a traveller, I am interested in the culture and history of the places I visit and live. I am fascinated by how we as tourists see our destinations, and what happens when cultures intersect. I write travel articles and am deeply interested in documenting environmental and social issues.
My landscape and travel images are available through my website as fine art photographic prints, either in limited or open editions to suit a range of budgets. Many of my images on this website are available for licensing as stock photographs. In particular I have a large archive of stock photographs of Japan to which I am always adding new work.
My writing and images have been published across the globe. Many of my articles can be read on my curriculum vitæ.
I am based in Nagano Prefecture, Japan, where I explore the local countryside and culture with my camera. I often visit the UK, Canada, and Australia. My location in central Japan is a convenient one, and I am happy to travel for assignments. I am also occasionally available for product photography.