- Food Portfolio
- Wildlife Portfolio
- Japanese Mountains and Landscapes - Limited Edition Fine Art Photographic Prints
- English Landscapes and Towns - Open Edition Fine Art Photographic Prints
- Oxford: Town and Gown - Open Edition Prints
- A Glimpse of Ireland: Open Edition Prints
- France, a Sampler- Open Edition Prints
- Hong Kong - Open Edition Prints
- Travels in Morocco - Open Edition Prints
- Eating & Drinking - Open Edition Prints
Photography & Writing
More of a nomad than a traveller, I am interested in the culture and history of the places I visit and live. I am fascinated by how we as tourists see our destinations, and what happens when cultures intersect. I write a lot of travel articles. I am deeply interested in documenting environmental and social issues.
My landscape and travel images are available through my website as fine art photographic prints, either in limited or open editions to suit a range of budgets.
My writing and images have been published across the globe. Many of my articles can be read on my curriculum vitæ.
I am based in Matsumoto, Japan, but am often in the UK, Canada, and Australia. I am happy to travel for assignments.